The China amusement and attractions market is buzzing with excitement for the new opportunities that a fully regulated market in South China will be brought about. Below are the news of China amusement parks, water parks, indoor parks happening in past few days.
1. The number of ski resorts in China accounts for one-third of the world. The ski industry is the “starting zone”!
2. In 2018, China’s total tourism revenue reached 5.97 trillion yuan, and high-end travel was sought after!
3. Henan will build 100 provincial-level forest towns!
- 1 billion yuan investment! Jiahe Group signed a contract to build a Chibi town!
- 2019 Asia Amusement & Attractions Expo Press Conference was successfully held this March 2nd, generating massive media exposure for the upcoming event in May.
No More Hesitation! Only 20 Booths Left for AAA 2019!
2019 Asia Amusement & Attractions Expo (AAA 2019) which will be held at China Import & Export Fair Complex (Area A & B) in Guangzhou, China from May 9 – 11, 2019. Hundreds of China manufacturers will exhibit their newest products in the fair, which will attract purchasers from the whole China and foreign company production managers to attend.
To help more overseas insiders to join the amusement park and attractions market in South China, AAA committee has called together a star studded panel of amusement park experts to discuss all things about attractions & amusement at the 2019 Asia Theme Park Development Forum which will be held on May 7-8.
The rush to register for the AAA expo is on! If you are an interested buyer, register now to secure your free ticket. If you are an exhibitor, please hurry up to book your space for there are ONLY 20 BOOTHS LEFT!
Contact AAA’s overseas sales rep Thomas Chan to find out how AAA expo can raise your profile in the China amusement & attractions Market.