Gaming & Hospitality Employment Listings
The following companies are expanding their teams:
Unite Us is looking for:
Director of Tribal Affairs- View full job description here.
Link Technologies is hiring the following positions:
- Back End Engineer
- Data Engineer
- Full Stack Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Project Manager User Deployment/Infrastructure
- Project Manager In Room Technologies
- Project Manager Casino/Hospitality
- Project Manager
- Project Manager POS/HR/Finance/Entertainment
- Network Engineer Brocade and Extreme
- Network Engineer
- SiteCore Developer
- Systems Administrator III
- Security Architect
- Security Analyst
- Enterprise Architect
- Applications Analyst II (CRM)
- Senior .Net Developer
- Director of BI and Data Strategy
- Application Manager
- Manager/IT Asset Management
- IT Compliance Analyst II
- Service Desk Associate II
- ETL Developer
- System and Analytics Specialist
For more information, contact Steven Puroll.
RespectAbility is hiring the following positions:
Development Director/Grant Writer – View full job description here.
Grant Writer (Part Time) – View full job description here.
For more information, contact Jennifer Laszlo Mizrahi at JenniferM@RespectAbility.org.
Sycuan Casino is hiring the following positions:
Business Analyst – View full job description here.
Systems Engineer – View full job description here.
For more information, contact Sycuan Human Resources at 5485 Casino Way, El Cajon, CA 92019.
Total nonfarm payroll employment fell by 20.5 million in April, and the unemployment rate rose to 14.7 percent. The changes in these measures reflect the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Employment fell sharply in all major industry sectors, with heavy job losses in leisure and hospitality.
Nevada’s seasonally adjusted unemployment rate increased to 6.3% in March.