UPDATE: The GHRC is hosting a webinar at 3:15 p.m. EST, Thursday, April 23rd, Casinos in Crisis: The Road Ahead – Plot a Strategic Course for Casino Operations in a Post-COVID-19 “New Normal” World, hosted by Larry Fretz & Brittany Lutes. Join this webinar to learn how casino executives can consider, evaluate and plan for business operations in a post-crisis/COVID-19 “new normal” environment.
Explore a series of concrete steps to inform strategic and operational discussions, planning, and actions:
- Road to New Normal
- Patterns from Other Markets
- Business & Behavioural Models
- Reference Architecture and Business Model Review
- Develop New Normal Tactics
- Prioritization of Tactics
The Gaming & Hospitality Research Center (GHRC) provides IT executives with a trusted source of data to evaluate current and future technologies, and assist in vital decision making, project execution, and project completion. This valuable online service provides members with exclusive access to unbiased IT vendor and product evaluations specific to the Gaming & Hospitality industry. Technology is one of the largest expenditures in Gaming and Hospitality, making access to reliable data critical to bottom-line performance.
All evaluations are conducted by Analysts from Info-Tech Research Group using 100% unbiased research methodologies. This is not more vendor marketing material that you need to wade through.
Membership to the GHRC also includes 3 months of complimentary access to Info-Tech Research Group’s full Core Membership. Complete key projects and build core IT processes. Your membership gives three of your IT executives access to actionable solutions with tactical tools, diagnostics programs and unlimited analyst guidance. Includes all core research covering Applications, Infrastructure and Strategy & Leadership.
Research Currently Available in the GHRC:
- Vendor Landscape: Door Locks & Access Control
- Vendor Landscape: In-Room Tablets
- Vendor Landscape: Digital Signage Software
- Vendor Landscape: Self Service Kiosks
- Vendor Landscape: Housekeeping Automation
- Vendor Landscape: Casino Management Systems
- Vendor Landscape: iGaming Platforms
- Vendor Landscape: CRM Suites for Gaming, Hospitality & Leisure
- Vendor Landscape: Business Intelligence for Gaming, Hospitality & Leisure
- Vendor Landscape: Retail Point of Sale Solutions
- Vendor Landscape: Property Management Systems
- Vendor Landscape: Food & Beverage Point of Sale Solutions
- Vendor Landscape: Revenue Management Systems
- Vendor Landscape: Mobile Gaming Platforms
- Blueprint: Navigate the EMV Liability Shift
- Blueprint: Build or Refresh the Wireless LAN
- Blueprint: Outsource Network Management in Gaming & Hospitality
- Blueprint: Develop an iGaming Strategy
Upcoming GHRC Agenda:
- Blueprint: Select, Implement or Change a Casino Management System
- Blueprint: Select, Implement or Change a Property Management System
- Vendor Landscape: IPTV/BYOC
- Vendor Landscape: Surveillance Systems
GHRC members have a strong voice in determining which Blueprints and Vendor Landscapes are developed next. Research will only be made available to members of the GHRC.
How Can the GHRC Help Me?
• Make purchasing decisions more quickly – Technologies specific to the Gaming & Hospitality industry will be evaluated using an industry-proven methodology. All features/functions are arranged in an easy to absorb, apples-to-apples format, making for straight forward comparisons. Cut out the lengthy RFP process and proceed directly to your short-list.
• Evaluate your current technology systems – Understanding how your existing systems compare to other similar solutions available in the industry is critical to determining competitive advantages and disadvantages. The GHRC research is designed to put this type of research at your fingertips.
• Trust the data – Our unbiased analysis is based on primary research with users, vendor and industry expert interviews, as well as a thorough review of public information.
• Spend wisely – This online service is much more cost effective than completing the work in-house or hiring third-party consultants. Become a member of the GHRC before you make your next technology purchase to validate your selection.
• Customize to your unique needs – Our dynamic evaluation tool allows you to change the weighting of the various criteria so you can quickly see the trade-offs you may need to consider. See immediately how changes to these weightings will change the standing of the vendors and products.
• Receive measurable results – Our step-by-step Blueprints will help you systematically improve your core processes and governance, and help you successfully implement all of your critical technology projects.
“Info-Tech continues to be a strategic extension of our organization. Their GHRC solution – truly the only offering of its kind for this industry – is top notch and has allowed us to efficiently stay on point with all of the hottest topics in gaming & hospitality. From their seasoned and industry-specific analysts to their proactive account management, their approach is personalized and the value-add extends well beyond the simple vendor comparisons and generic tech research that similar firms offer.”
FRED BROWN, CIO & SENIOR VP OF IT AT MOHEGAN SUN
“I have been in the Gaming & Hospitality industry for over 20 years and I know that my peers and I have been discussing the need for research specific to our industry and products for most of that time. This is long overdue. Also, as a current customer of Info-Tech’s core research service, my IT team and I have received excellent value and leveraged the service and research for multiple product selections, executive strategy presentations as well as having access to time saving professional templates and project plans.”
MIKE DAY, FOUNDER OF TRIBALNET
Learn More and Have a Web Tour Today
Managing Director, Gaming, Hospitality & Tribal,
Discover the power of GHRC. Join Today!
What do you need? Let us know – We will build it for you!