The Uniquity of the G&L Roundtable
The G&L Roundtable is our industry’s top private forum in North America and that is simply due to the amazing leaders who attend and collaborate each year. Each year these thought leaders enhance the landscape of gaming and hospitality innovation and operations, initiate meaningful change in our industry and ultimately they are the catalysts that drive our industry forward each year.
Benefits of Attending the G&L Roundtable
Executive feedback tells us our attendees leave the G&L Roundtable with an upgraded tool belt to tackle challenges in the coming year, a retooled list of priorities, and equally if not most important to them; certainly a deeper connection to their peer network that they can enjoy throughout the year. For most, the G&L Roundtable has become a 2 day mini peer retreat which is both highly productive and much like an annual reunion to connect with old friends and new. In all years we heavily focus on collaboration and in some years we create initiatives that benefit the industry, a couple examples include:
- The formal introduction of ISACs security assistance to the industry
- The first gaming sector benchmarking from MIT’s Sloan Institute of Management
- The North American Gaming CIOs Whitepaper to the industry
- The Annual Gaming & Hospitality Industry Awards
- The Gaming & Hospitality Research Center (GHRC)
- The original concept for the HTNG Gaming Sig
How do I Join?
As the mission of the G&L Roundtable is to better our industry, there is no cost for gaming and hospitality property executives to attend. Seating is however limited; reserve your seat early in the year by contacting Jeannie at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you.