By: Staff Writer at Eventus International
16 November 2020, Cape Town
The merge of Sports Betting East Africa and Sports Betting West Africa, will create a 3-day event offering more networking opportunities for all participants and at the same time offering more time to discuss pertinent topics on both East and West gaming ecosystems. We look forward to welcoming back our loyal and new participants to our first-ever Sports Betting East Africa and Sports Betting West Africa merger!
“The decision to move and host SBWA+ to Kampala this year was not an easy one, however we feel it was necessary due to several reasons why hosting in Lagos, Nigeria will not make sense right now. We believe a combination of two of our popular events, SBEA and SBWA in Kampala will be a great way to end the year. The responses has been very encouraging and we look forward to welcoming our international participants and from across the African countries.” – Yudi Soetjiptadi, Managing Director, Eventus International
With only 3 weeks to until the event, we are pleased to release the full agenda and speaker lineup:
Meet industry professional in both the East African market and West African market:
- Abiodun Babalola, Snr. Manager – Business Development, 1XBET Nigeria
- Aggrey Say, Country Marketing Manager, OdiBets
- Austin Udu, Director of Sales – Africa, Global Bet
- Devon Dalbock, General Manager, GLI Africa
- Felix Mukaxe, Gambling Inspector, Mozambique Gambling Board
- Gregg Rathbone, Head of Sportsbook, LionsBet
- James Mbalwe, DG, Gaming Board of Tanzania
- James Mpiirwe, Manager, Responsible Gaming, National Gaming Board, Uganda
- Jean Claude Mushimire, Ministry of Trade Industry and East African Community Affairs, Rwanda
- Jimmy Kenneth, Chairman, Tanzania Sports Betting Association
- Johnson Foye, Executive Director, Western Sportsbet Nigeria Ltd (Westernbet)
- John Kamau, Co -Founder, Betconsult
- Kaleb Stanislav, Head of Gaming Operations, Betika!
- Solomon Godwin, Africa Continent Manager, Pragmatic Play
- Tayo Atoloye, Country Manager, Nigeria, Panserve
- Yahaya Maikori, Senior Partner, LawAllianz
Topics of discussion will include:
- What does the “new normal” for Africa’s sports betting look like post COVID-19?
- Discussing how operators and regulators can work together while promoting responsible gaming
- Effective strategies that work best when entering Africa’s gaming market
- Developing resilient long-term plans to sustain and stay on top of your game
- Strengthening frameworks through effective collaborate to maximise profits
- Unlocking the growth potential of Africa’s mobile and social gaming
- Analysing how mobile money revolutionised the gaming industry
- Identifying the right products to offer in Africa
To view the complete agenda, visit: https://www.sportsbettingevents.com/sbea
Extra networking activities will include:
- East Meets West Ice-breaker Cocktails
(Complimentary for all to attend) – 7 Dec 2020, 17:00 – 22:00
- SBEA & SBWA Poker Tournament
(USD150 Buy-in Per Person) – 8 Dec 2020, 19:00 – 00:00
With all the necessary safety and social distancing measures in place at the conference, exhibition and networking events, we will continue to offer platforms for industry professionals to meet, engage and network responsibly within the international gaming industry!
To view the full lineup of 2020 & 2021 events, please visit: https://www.eventus-international.com/gaming-events
With all the necessary safety and social distancing measures in place at each of the events, we will continue to offer platforms for industry professionals to meet, engage and network responsibly within the international gaming industry!
SBEA/ SBWA MERGER SPECIAL NOW AVAILABLE:
Take advantage of the 10% discount valid until 20 November 2020! The discount applies to Delegate passes and/or Exhibition and Sponsorship packages.
Stay up to date with Eventus International’s event and publication offerings, subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6FRtGlwcLFtYkQxh7uZmQ
Contact us now to find out how your company can benefit from our summits:
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in Asia, Europe, Africa and beyond with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for the listed events.