By: Staff Writer at Eventus International
19 August 2019, Johannesburg, South Africa/ Copenhagen, Denmark
In only two weeks the 2nd Annual Scandinavian Gaming Show will kick off at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The online gambling industry across Scandinavian countries have, and continue to gain momentum with ongoing pressure for legislative reform. Online gambling is booming and the Nordic countries are of great interest among the leading industry operators.
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear Morten Ronde, CEO/Managing Partner, Danish Online Gambling Association/ Nordic Gambling speak about the Gaming Code of conduct in Denmark and gain insight from several informational panels consisting of top international industry thought leaders and professionals such as
The following companies will attend:
● 1710 Gaming
● Acuris RiskIntelligence
● AIMS OTC
● Alexem Services
● Better Collective
● BMM Testlab
● Chevron Group
● Crucial Compliance
● Danish Gambling Authority
● Danish Online Gambling Association
● Danske Spil A/S
● edict egaming GmbH
● European Gambling and Betting Association
● EMIRAT AG
● EMP CORP
● Eventus Media
● GiG Copenhagen
● Global Gaming Group
● Helio Gaming
● Kindred Group PLC
● Maxima Compliance
● Mozambique Gaming Board
● Nordic Gambling
● Norwegian Industry Association for Online Gambling (NBO)
● Otmore Limited
● Platform Infinity
● Pari Mutuel Urbain (PMU)
● PwC Denmark
● Quod Bonum
● Scout Gaming Group
● Speel Verantwoord (Dutch Trade Association of Online Gaming Operators)
● Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling
● Taylor Wessing
● Traffic Lab ApS
● University of New Haven
The compressed version of the SGS 2019 agenda includes:
Day One – Thursday, 5 September
09:30 Registration and Coffee
10:00 to 16:15 SGS Conference
On day one, discussions will cover topics relating to:
● The Gaming Code of Conduct in Denmark.
● Marketing of gambling adverts in the Scandinavian countries – how to self-govern in order to avoid inappropriate or excessive legislation being imposed.
● The greatest threat to the gaming industry is possible stricter regulation and illegal/ irresponsible operators creating a negative reputation and repercussions for legal operators. Recent new UK legislation and penalties is a good example. Further, new legislation normally comes with increased operator costs. Will this roll over into Scandinavia?
● Lottery as an acquisition and retention tool
● How to securely grow your business with bigger payouts
● Gender diversity and the gambling industry: Using diversity to increase responsibility and market-share.
● An action plan for responsible gaming in Scandinavian countries and beyond.
17:00 Networking Drinks
Day Two – Friday, 6 September
09:30 Registration and Coffee
10:00 to 16:00 SGS Conference
Day two will present delegates with an insightful agenda including presentations and discussions about:
● How to best handle technical compliance in both Denmark and Sweden where a prescribed process of change management is in place.
● Insights into the changes in brand strategies of different companies within the industry
● Review of Compliance Requirements from KYC, AML to EDD – How it is changing and what operators can practically do to better know their customers to make the industry safe, profitable and sustainable.
● Payment blocking and restrictions in Norway: Success or failure?
● Affiliates: Rogue affiliates, and how to apply gaming and marketing legislation effectively to these.
● Emerging / New Products: Now Poker is over, Fantasy sports is live and Bingo is no longer a monopoly. What is the next growth product?
16:30 Afternoon Coffee
For the full agenda, visit https://www.eventus-international.com/sgs-brochure-download
Eventus International offers a last minute discount of 10% off all Delegate passes this week only.
Register now and pay by 23 August 2019 to benefit from this special offer.
#SGS2019 – Uncovering new opportunity by uniting gaming leaders in Scandinavia!
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to find out how we can raise your profile in the Scandinavian Market with our tailored sponsorship and exhibition packages:
About the event:
The Scandinavian Gaming Show 2018 was a resounding success. The summit achieved its objective to help create a safe, regulated and responsible gaming environment while opening up the market to the game-changing technological innovations.
This year, the Scandinavian Gaming Show will give gaming professionals the practical expertise of the world’s thought-leaders in the gaming industry and provide a forum for discussion on all the key areas of operating a gaming business in the region to help you rise to new heights in your company and in the industry.
The Scandinavian Gaming Show 2019 will be attended by local and international gaming sector operators, software providers, payment gateway providers, fraud and AML experts, lawyers, gaming regulators, legislators, government officials and iGaming innovators from around the world.
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to find out how Eventus International can raise your profile in the Scandinavian Market