Products for Guest Self-Service, Contactless Payment, Staff Communication, Mobile Ordering, Social Distancing & Guest Promotions
ALPHARETTA, GA. — May 26, 2020 — Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading global provider of next-generation hospitality software solutions and services, today announced that it is delivering a broad range of solutions designed to help their customers rapidly adapt to the COVID-19 “New Normal” world. These solutions have already been implemented with customers and are delivering impressive returns on investment.
As guests engage with hospitality providers, they are demanding a safe and healthy experience. Operators, as a result, are faced with the need to keep revenue flowing while enforcing social-distancing, providing a touchless self-service experience, finding innovative ways to deliver products and services, and implementing new frequent deep cleaning protocols.
Agilysys has responded to these needs with enhanced solutions, some already in use at multiple customer sites, to help them implement mobile ordering, guest self-service, mobile check in/check out, digital keys, guest two-way communication and contactless payment, producing measurable results with respect to guest experience, increased efficiency and ease of use. Many of these enhancements have been developed in partnership with customers who have been at the forefront of driving an enhanced guest experience.
“Hospitality operators are facing a new world of guest expectations and guidelines from governments,” said Rohith Kori, Senior Director, Corporate & Product Strategy at Agilysys. “Over the last three years, driven by our robust R&D engine, we have been singularly focused on building full-featured, integrated yet modular enterprise-grade solutions for the hospitality industry. Agilysys stands ready to service our customers as digital transformation efforts accelerate across our markets.”
Agilysys solutions help our customers to:
Keep Revenue Flowing
• Offer OmniChannel Food & Beverage Ordering solutions including online ordering, kiosk-based ordering and app-based ordering through rGuest Buy OnDemand, rGuest Buy Kiosk and InfoGenesis POS.
• Optimize constrained room inventory with auto-assignment in AgilysysTM PMS solutions.
• Incentivize guests to visit using loyalty programs and targeted promotions with Agilysys Customer Engagement Suite.
• Enable a commission-free, direct channel booking engine that allows guests to book rooms, spa and golf appointments through rGuest Book.
• Enable guest self-service check-in/out with rGuest Express Mobile or rGuest Express Kiosk.
• Manage venue seating separation with rGuest Seat reservation and table management.
• Maintain occupied room spacing with Agilysys PMS solutions.
• Enable Two-Way Guest Communication through rGuest Service to allow for easy and efficient interaction between guests and staff.
Enable Contactless & Cashless Commerce
• Enable cashless commerce through Agilysys Wallet.
• Allow guests to pay on their own devices through Agilysys Authorize.
• Support contactless EMV at both countertop and mobile payment terminals with rGuest Pay.
• Support Pay at Table solutions.
Automate Staff Workflow & Task Management
• Implement detailed checklists and efficiently enforce a new integrated resort-wide enhanced hygiene plan through rGuest Service housekeeping module.
• Implement integrated task management across all departments through rGuest Service enabling customers to increase efficiency and staff productivity.
• Automate room inventory management to conform to any new occupancy restrictions and post real-time room availability updates with Agilysys PMS solutions.
“Due to Covid-19, Sea Pines Resort would not have any revenue stream for Food & Beverage if it were not for Agilysys rGuest Buy OnDemand!” said Matt Roher, Director of Food & Beverage for Sea Pines Resort. “OnDemand has created an opportunity for us to service our guests, homeowners and residents with ease and confidence. We look forward to reopening our Bakery with the full suite of Agilysys products in the coming week!”
“We offered our guests the ability to check-in and check-out using their mobile phones and Kiosks with Agilysys rGuest Express products well before the Covid-19 mandated closures. We noticed an almost immediate shift toward using this technology and look forward to welcoming back our customers with self-service and social-distancing options” said Don Karrer – Corporate VP of IT for Golden Entertainment.
“We were using an inefficient room assignment method with a manual, telephone and radio relay system. Rooms were not ready when guests arrived, and housekeeping was strained,” said Ed Nickelson, Director of IT at Pinehurst Resort and Country Club. “Using rGuest Service from Agilysys, the front desk staff now assigns rooms as “ANCI” (Arrived – Not Checked In) which signals the Guest Room Attendant’s tablet which room to clean next. Rooms are turned over quickly as staff move effortlessly throughout their day. Once a room is marked as inspected, the system automatically sends the guest an SMS that their room is ready.”
For additional COVID-19 resources, please visit the Agilysys Coronavirus Resource page at: https://www.agilysys.com/en/hospitality-resource
Agilysys has been a leader in hospitality software for more than 40 years, delivering innovative guest-centric technology solutions for gaming, hotels, resorts and cruise, corporate foodservice management, restaurants, universities, healthcare, and sports and entertainment. Agilysys offers the most comprehensive software solutions in the industry, including point-of-sale (POS), property management (PMS), inventory and procurement, payments, and related applications, to manage the entire guest journey. Agilysys is known for its leadership in hospitality, its broad product offerings and its customer-centric service. Some of the largest hospitality companies around the world use Agilysys solutions to help improve guest loyalty, drive revenue growth and increase operational efficiencies. Agilysys operates across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and India with headquarters located in Alpharetta, GA.
For more information, visit www.agilysys.com.