18 January 2021, Cape Town
Eventus International is pleased to announce a revised 2021 event calendar to ensure safer travel for all participants. With the plans for vaccines to soon be rolled out around the world, the Eventus team is optimistic with the sign of business improvement globally, and the time to move forward is now.
Managing Director, Yudi Soetjiptadi, had the following to say: “Our vision for Eventus International is to provide a robust global platform, that enable company representatives of all sizes to meet face-to-face with their right target audience and potential customers. Our team will have all the necessary safety and social distancing measures in place at each of the events, so that attendees can feel comfortable to engage in discussions.”
2021 EVENTS CALENDAR:
– SPiCE India, 23 – 25 March 2021, Goa, India
– Analytics & AI In Gaming, 30 – 31 March 2021, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
– GAME Greece, 22 – 23 April 2021, Athens, Greece
– Sports Betting East Africa+, 29 – 30 April 2021, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
– iGaming Germany, 10 – 11 May 2021, Berlin, Germany
– Russia iGaming Summit & Expo, 20 – 21 May 2021, Sochi, Russia
– All-In Gaming Ukraine Summit, 14 – 15 June 2021, Kyiv, Ukraine
– SPiCE Sri Lanka, 28 – 30 July 2021, Colombo, Sri Lanka
– Sports Betting West Africa+, 5 – 6 Aug 2021, Lagos, Nigeria
– Gaming Expo Francophone Africa, 16 – 17 August 2021, Casablanca, Morocco
– Fantasy eSports Summit, 2 – 3 September 2021, Amsterdam, Netherlands
– Scandinavian Gaming Show, 9 – 10 September 2021, Stockholm, Sweden
– All American Sports Betting Summit, 16 – 17 September 2021, San Francisco, USA
– Cyprus Gaming Show, 4 – 5 October 2021, Nicosia, Cyprus
– iGaming Central America, 11 – 12 October 2021, San José, Costa Rica
– International Lottery Play Summit, 18 – 19 November 2021, Shanghai, China
– Chile iGaming, 2 – 3 December 2021, Santiago, Chile
To view the full lineup of 2021 events, please visit: https://www.eventus-international.com/gaming-events
NEW YEAR’S SPECIALS FOR 2021 EVENTS:
– Receive a 15% discount for any Sponsorship & Exhibitor package at ONE selected event
– Receive a 20% discount on the lump sum for any Sponsorship & Exhibitor packages at any TWO OR MORE selected events
These amazing offers are valid until 22 Jan 2021. So benefit from these savings and book your Sponsorship or Exhibitor package now!
Stay up to date with Eventus International’s event and publication offerings, subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6FRtGlwcLFtYkQxh7uZmQ
Contact us now to find out how your company can benefit from our summits:
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in Asia, Europe, Africa and beyond with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for the listed events.
Eventus International is a dynamic, summit and exhibition company that connects leaders with leaders and turns opportunity into possibility. We utilise our vast networks and expertise to create forward thinking summits that align best practice and industry development with empowering content and outstanding networking opportunities.
Our summits and exhibitions have a longstanding reputation for gathering primary stakeholders in the industry to discuss the future of the gaming sector. We operate in profitable vertical industries with significant international growth potential while promoting the growth of emerging markets.
Every summit we produce is designed to provide practical solutions to strategic, tactical and technical challenges and shed light on new opportunities in the sector.
We are renowned for producing exclusive, niche events, hosting C-Level executive audiences and gathering decision makers under the same roof while ensuring gender diversity and inclusion throughout.
The high standards that we set for ourselves are responsible for the success of events such as the Sports Betting East Africa+, SPiCE India, Sports Betting West Africa+, Cyprus Gaming Show, Scandinavian Gaming Show, AI In Gaming, International Lottery Play Summit, iGaming Germany (iGG), All-in Gaming Ukraine Summit, GAME Greece, Gaming Expo Francophone Africa, ACE (Affiliate Conference & Expo) 2020, Play Social – Social Gaming China and the All American Sports Betting Summit.